It's been an industrious year and based on the feedback and reactions we got from our global network, we at Move4U have taken some actions and realign to improve our service f... Read more
France Native Sales Internship
Move4U is a fast growing international Company that believe in technology. We developed multiple applications which are able to help moving companies to transform the pen and paper process into a digital environment with the positive consequence that moving companies are able to save up to 60% administration costs. We do already cooperate with Top International moving companies active on a worldwide scale.
We are looking for an French Native Sales Intern that could help us to sell these software and applications into the French, Belgium and Canadian market.
Job description sales intern
As a sales intern you will be responsible for the growth of the country you’re going to be responsible for. Meaning you’d have to get new prospects on board, work on long term relationships, et cetera. Below you can find the most important sales activities.
- Sales activities
- Cold-calling prospects
- Building relationships with active clients
- Participating in sales meetings and development of new strategies
- Creating e-mail campaigns
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and going to conferences
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at Move4U you will get responsibilities you’d normally only get as a full time employee or as a manager. All interns are part of the Move4U family and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that you will be working in a really cool and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. But of course we are also ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress.
More information about our company can be found on: www.move4u.com.
Below you can find the normal offer we give to interns:
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: €350
- Bonus & travel expense: Yes (Bonus is negotiable, and in principle as more sales as higher bonus )
- Starting date: January 2019
What we are looking for to fill the job
- You are native of one of the following countries: UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands.
- You are a university student enrolled in a bachelor or master degree
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge of Marketing or Sales is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team.
- How to apply for this wonderful job?
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Then send your CV & cover letter to: Jobs@move4u.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Sounds good? We know! Apply now through the form below!