I’ll admit it. The title might be a bit exaggerated, but I feel there’s no other way to make a point about the importance of involving the user when designing and developing s... Read more
We are looking for new Developers to join our team!
Is it your ambition working every day in a small, eager to learn and sociable team that is internationally orientated? Are you the (wo)man who loves to work with our new innovative solutions? Are you structured, interested in challenging projects with a variety in work? Then you are the Developer that we are looking for!
Who is Move4U:
Is a company with its roots in the moving industry, we started off with a simple roadmap of solutions a few years ago. We now have a fully operational Suit of Solutions for many enthusiastic clients all over the globe. The key to our success is keeping it personal and knowing our clients and their needs. Our ultimate goal is to make moving processes more efficient and cost-effective for both our clients and their customers.
Sounds good? See if this checklist applies to you:
- Great sense of humor (yes, this one is at the top!)
- You live up to the values enthusiasm, loyalty, commitment and honesty
- Have a positive approach, are enthusiastic and a self-starter
- You have a min. of 4 years experience and a higer education or equivalent
- Experience with identifiying improvements and seeing (commercial) opportunities
- A great sense of responsibility and it's in you to effectively organize your time
- Extensive experience of the Windows environment and Microsoft applications
- Excellent programming knowledge of some of these: C#, Angular, Typescript, Xamarin/Prism, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, jQuery, SignalR, Entity Framework, TSQL
- Cloud solutions, Azure, CI
- Domain knowledge logistics
- Knowledge in Slack, Trello and Agile methodology
- And preferable from the Rotterdam area.
Of course, you're not the only one that's offering something. In return we offer:
- A great working atmosphere with equally great colleagues
- Training you would like to participate
- A job that allows you working with the latest innovative applications and techniques
- 24 vacation days that you can flexibly schedule yourself
- Flexibility of working times
- Good travel allowance and pension plan
- International exposure with a lot of ambition and offices in the US and India.
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Apply in the form below!