Yembo.ai and Move4U, two leading technology companies specializing in solutions for the moving industry, have announced a landmark integration to offer seamless data transfer capabilities for moving companies using Yembo's pre-move survey technology and Move4U's CrewPro digital inventory platform.
International Sales Internship
Move4U is a fast-growing international company that believes in technology. We have developed multiple removal applications that help moving companies transform from pen and paper processes to a digital environment. With our removal applications, moving companies can save up to 60% in administration costs. We already actively cooperate with top international moving companies on a worldwide scale.
We are looking for International Sales Interns that will help us support & sell these software and applications to the market.
Job description Sales & Support intern/trainee
As a sales intern you will be assisting with the growth of our client portfolio and support the clientele. Meaning you will have to get new prospects on board and work on long-term relationships with clients and support these clients during their lifecycle. Below you can find the most important activities.
- Handling support desk
- Cold-calling prospects
- Building relationships with active clients
- Participating in sales and support meetings
- Virtual survey assistance
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and clients
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at Move4U you will get responsibilities you would normally only get as a full-time employee or as a manager. All interns are part of the Move4U family and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that, you will be working in a cool and young environment. Most of your colleagues probably also started as an intern, making the company culture international, informal, and fun. We are ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress
Below you can find the offer we give to interns:
- Hours : 40 per week
- Salary: From €350 per month
- Incentives: Yes (bonus is negotiable, more sales mean a higher bonus)
- Integral part of the team (incl. team meetings and sessions)
- Starting date: flexible
Who we are looking for to fill the job
- In addition to English you are proficient in one of the following languages, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge of marketing & sales is a plus but not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble taking your responsibilities and working in a team
SBB Recognized Training Company
Move4U is a SBB recognized training company. This means that we offer students a good and safe workspace and provide you with the instruments you need to get the best out of yourself and your career.