We will be attending this year IAM in Chicago! Are you interested in meeting us or do you want to get a live demo at the event? Book an appointment with us now!... Read more
International Sales Internship in The Netherlands
Move4U is a fast-growing international company that believes in technology. We have developed multiple applications which help moving companies transform from pen and paper processes to a digital environment. With our solutions, moving companies are able to save up to 60% in administration costs. We already actively cooperate with top international moving companies on a worldwide scale.
We are looking for an International Sales Intern that will help us sell these software and applications to the market.
Job description international sales intern
As an international sales intern you will be responsible for the growth of our client portfolio. Meaning you will have to get new prospects on board and work on long-term relationships with clients. Below you can find the most important sales activities.
- Sales activities
- Cold-calling prospects
- Building relationships with active clients
- Participating in sales meetings and development of new strategies
- Creating e-mail campaigns
- Planning face to face meetings with partners and going to conferences
So what does this internship offer me?
As an intern at Move4U you will get responsibilities you would normally only get as a full-time employee or as a manager. All interns are part of the Move4U family and not only ‘an intern’. Besides that you will be working in a really cool and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as an intern, making the company culture really informal and fun. We are ambitious, meaning there are enough opportunities for you to stay after your internship (if you perform well of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress.
Below you can find the offer we give to interns:
- Hours : 40 per week
- Salary: €350 per month
- Bonus & travel expense: Yes (bonus is negotiable, more sales mean a higher bonus)
- Starting date: flexible
Who we are looking for to fill the job
- You are a native of one of the following countries: UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- You are a university student enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone
- Some knowledge of marketing or sales is a plus, not a requirement
- You are proactive and you have no trouble in taking your own responsibilities and working in a team
Do you also want to be a part of this great company? Apply in the form below!