How Covid-19 has changed the moving industryApril 19, 2021
We cannot ignore it: the Covid-19 crisis will still hold us in its grip in 2021. Although many of...Read chevron_right
It's been an industrious year and based on the feedback and reactions we got from our global network, we at Move4U have taken some actions and realign to improve our service for you.
That’s why we created the PartnerDesk as a new division in Move4U. Here is what it can do for you:
• Attending to all your questions regarding or related to any of our solutions
• Provide training where necessary in order to improve the efficiency of our solutions and save your money
• Assist with all your technical questions and needs related to our solutions
• Keep you posted regarding our suite of solutions in relation to improvements, new developments etc.
• Collect all your suggestions as to how we can improve and align our solutions to your demands and requirements
• Any other questions regarding the MoveCloud and or Move4U in general
Just drop us an email to email@example.com or call in during office hours (8:30 am to 4:30 pm CET) for direct assistance with one of our team members at +31 (0) 85 760 4760.
We believe in close and intensive relationships with our partners. For that reason, we will use the upcoming weeks to get in touch with our partners individually. We will provide a detailed analysis of your current situation and check which updates and new features are available for you.
Please feel free to directly reply with a suitable time and date so we can arrange a personal call or online meeting via Zoom with you. We are looking forward to speaking with you soon!
Move4U is a leading global provider of technology solutions to the moving and relocation industry. The Move4U suite of applications is built on the belief that technology should be easy to use and is made available in components, allowing moving companies to implement improvement in stages, avoiding disruption to the business. The solutions cover all aspects of a moving business from, surveying, sales, move management and insurance. Hosted in the cloud, the solutions use data to simply and effectively manage and measure performance.